- First things first; about me (Terry Novich) Hello! I live in New Zealand but my online website store is in California, USA (God bless the internet!) I create all the artwork for XTOLZ designs and I'm also the webmaster.
I want to encourage, equip and empower the Church, so I create Christian themed designs for T-shirt and novelty gifts which can be customized by you for yourself, your friends, church, ministry, special event, fundraiser...you get the idea. These products then become a great witnessing tool for Christ and the Holy Spirit to do their work through you.
On a more personal level; I love Jesus, my family (especially my husband and two gorgeous boys) my pets (two lovely dogs and one evil parrot) and, of course, His worldwide Church.
Read about My Amazing Paradigm Change - why I stopped being an evolutionist and became a creationist - and other articles that I have written relating to Biblical authority and the creation vs evolution debate.
- Why is XTOLZ called XTOLZ? XTOLZ is my made-up word for extols. I strive to have all I do on XTOLZ extol God . To extol God means I praise Him, admire Him and worship Him (and Him alone.) Romans 15:11 & Psalm 117:1 (ESV) Praise the Lord, all you Gentiles, and let all the peoples extol him. I do my work by Romans 11:36 (NIV) For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever! Amen.
- Why "Christian" designs? I believe that having Christian designs placed onto the many gift and shirt products I offer helps to spread the Word; they help get "that" conversations started, in fact, human curiosity being what it is, often someone will ask the owner of the product with a Christian design what the image is about, starting off a potential conversation about Jesus. I also believe that the work I do for XTOLZ is one of the "good works" that God has prepared for me to do.
- Where are you and the where are products? I am based in Northland, New Zealand. However, Zazzle, who supplies all my awesome t-shirts and novelty products, is based in Redwood, California, USA - all products are therefore shipped from the USA.
- Who takes care of XTOLZ manufacturing, inventory, shipping and related customer service issues? All of that is taken care of by Zazzle (what's Zazzle?). Questions to Zazzle typically receive a response within 12 hours and no more than 25 hours. Contact Zazzle (this link takes you to zazzle's site) Be sure to check your spam/bulk mailbox if you don't receive a message from Zazzle within 25 hours. Alternatively, if you would like to contact Zazzle by telephone, customers in the United States can call toll free 1-888-8ZAZZLE (892-9953) between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. Pacific time. Otherwise, call 1-408-983-2800 between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. Pacific time.
- Why do you have the XTOLZ website and stores? XTOLZ is intended to encourage, equip and empowering the Church. My story; I had to give up my employment as my health began to disintegrate due to chronic illness. Unable to work outside the home my prayers were wonderfully answered when I started promoting my Christian designs online. In the beginning, I didn't realize that my ever faithful Lord had not only given me work that I could do but had also given me the ministry I had been hoping for! May God continue to bless you too in all His outrageously wonderful ways.
- Why do Christian's use a fish for their symbol? I have an explanation for you HERE
- What do I believe? My statement of faith is HERE
- See testimonials about XTOLZ products and designs
- Follow XTOLZ on twitter
- Find more answers Frequently Asked Questions